First seen during Kanye’s Yeezy Season 2 presentation at New York Fashion Week, the Yeezy Boost 750 ‘Chocolate’ sneaker was officially released a month later on October 15, 2016. The design combines a light brown nubuck upper with an elasticated mid-foot strap, perforated vamp, and a gum Boost midsole that glows in the dark. The sneaker also features an upgraded YKK ankle zipper.
● RELEASE DATE: 2016-10-15
● SKU: BY2456
● UPPER MATERIAL: SUEDE
● MAIN COLOR: BROWN
● BRAND: ADIDAS
● COLORWAY: LIGHT BROWN/LIGHT BROWN/GUM 3
● DESIGNER: KANYE WEST
● SILHOUETTE: YEEZY BOOST 750
● MIDSOLE: BOOST
● NICKNAME: CHOCOLATE
● CATEGORY: LIFESTYLE
● Payment method: Credit Card, Transferwise, Paysend, Remitly, Bitcoin, Bank transfer.
● Shipping Cost: Free Shipping via DHL, UPS, EMS.
● Delivery Time: 5-14 working days, Ship out from China.